Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday FREEBIE! - CHING SPRING!

Afternoon Everyone!

I went over to Chingjp's yesterday and saw her new Kit called "Springtime Kit" and fell in LOVE with it!! The colors are so vibrant and I knew immediately that I had to use this kit.

Ching has graciously given written permission to use her graphics, so that YOU the viewers get more FREEBIES from me. Thanks Again Ching!

I am out of my area of design on this one, as I have never tried to do a Scrapbook themed Background Layout. This is my FIRST attempt so please leave your comments.

Hope someone likes this one and ya'll have a FANTASTIC DAY!

You can download it HERE.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. As soon as I get me feet wet on my new PC with w/Vista, I'm going to try playing with these. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete