Friday, February 20, 2009

New Designer Layout - Aged To Perfection!



Fridays are always Special to me, so I am releasing a New Designer Layout!
I am very pleased to announce that I will be doing layouts from Lizz Gasaway Designs!

I visited her site and fell in LOVE with the Aged To Perfection Kit and have been granted written permissions to use her graphics.

Using a designer kit is sometimes harder for me than using my own graphics. What looks fantastic as a scrapbook page doesn't always work for a Blog Background! This one came out very NICE!





Here it is my new Designer Layout with graphics by Lizz Gasaway Designs! Let me know if you like it by leaving some LOVE!

Visit Lizz and give her some LOVE too - don't be stingy - share the LOVE! LOL

You can download it HERE.

I hope everyone has a Blessed and SAFE weekend and that you enjoy this new background layout. See ya Monday!

1 comment: