Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My First Award!


WOW! I came here to check the site and upload a new layout and I found I have received my FIRST Award! WOO-HOO! Thanks Tess! I am Truly HONORED! You should visit Tess HERE. She has tons of goodies!

The "rules" of this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo and save to your own computer.)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.Here are my nominees:

Now I must pass this Award on to 10 (ten) deserving sites who show great Attitude or Gratitude!

1. would be Allie Brown but she beat me by 5 minutes and already received this award LOL!
2. would be Chingjp, but she beat me by 10 minutes and already received this award LOL!
3. is Scrappin Cop because she shares EVERYTHING and never fails to excite us with her wonderful freebies and knowledge and tutorials! This Cop ROCKS!

I have not FOUND the next 7 yet - I feel like they are friends or sites I haven't found yet - but will in time. So, I have 7 to give away when the time is right.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the great award! It is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete